Castelli 2019 Highlights
Featured at Interbike
Free Aero Race 4 Bibs (men’s and women’s)
Castelli's no-compromise approach to creating the best cycling clothing in the world is nowhere more evident than in the 2019 Free Aero Race bibshorts. A dozen years of refinement have produced a top-performing garment that only gets better with the subtle but important refinements to the new version.
- Slightly longer legs
- Vertical, broad gripper
- 2019 Progetto pad, updated skin care layer, slightly smaller, better anatomical cut
- Improved seam placement
- New bib straps, easier to put on, more durable
Aero Race 6.0 Jersey (men’s) / Aero Pro Women’s Jersey
The sixth-generation Aero Race Jersey. Every detail developed through countless hours of pro use, wind tunnel testing and CFD analysis. More aero. More comfortable.
- Velocity mesh front
- Doppio drop tail (reflective)
- Digi-print which matches tonal dot print on shorts
Tabula Rosa Collection - Women's Featured / Men's Available
The Tabula Rosa collection features all-over prints on the jersey and shorts allowing for the style to match the performance and comfort. The jersey is similar to the Aero Race Jersey, but cut for everyday riding; the shorts are a new style allowing for more printed area
- Jersey silhouette utilizing Podio - slightly relaxed
- Integrated colorways with jerseys and bibshorts
- New women’s Kiss chamois
- Everything but gusset and gripper has graphics: very design-driven
CHPT3 - Castelli x David Millar
"Girona, chosen home to over 100 professional cyclists, has become the heartland of professional cycling in recent years. It is also the home of CHPT3, serving as the perfect research and development base as well as testing ground for our products, so it made total sense to honour the city to which they all lead - introducing CHPT3 GIRONA."
Chpt 3 Girona Bibs
- New kiss pad
- Slightly longer leg
- Comfortable non-silicon gripper
- Low key tonal, embossed logos
Chpt 3 Girona Jersey (2 color ways: sage green and black, navy blue version available in 2 months)
Using the same fabric as the Castelli Maglia Rosa, worn by Team SKY to Victory in the Giro d’Italia. This is a race weight, aerodynamic and highly wicking material and it is cut to keep you feeling comfortable and fast on any ride.
- Slightly longer sleeve
- 3 pockets with hidden key pocket under angled outer pocket