Looking for a lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Muc-Off’s new No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant is not only super easy to use, but it’s made from cutting-edge microfiber molecules and advanced latex that form a strong seal instantly in even the most brutal race conditions—a formula developed with the help of the world’s top downhillers and pro peloton teams. Hell yeah!
No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant is also the world’s first tubeless sealant with UV detection dye, which highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride LIKE MAGIC. It’s non-corrosive, biodegradable, and easily washes off with water—and it works from 15psi to 120psi and in temperatures from -4°F to +122°F, AKA even the worst riding conditions.
The sealant is compatible with tubeless-ready and full UST wheels/tires, and the 140ml kit comes with a valve core removal tool that makes it simple to hook the pouch onto any Presta valve for emergency fill-ups mid-ride. Stuff the kit in your ride pack and never worry about road or enduro flats again!
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tires and gaps between bead and rim
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge microfiber molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free